Wash More. Worry Less.
With patent-pending video and advanced computer technology, NoPileups is the most innovative car wash tunnel management system available. Customers use NoPileups to help increase capacity, identify broken or misaligned equipment and prevent unnecessary collisions.
Unlike other tunnel management and anti-collision equipment that only covers the exit, NoPileups protects cars across the entire length of the tunnel. It automatically stops the conveyor when a collision threat is detected and takes a 15-20 second video so you can identify the cause of an issue.
|In-Tunnel Collision||Good Stop by NoPileups|
With NoPileups, you can:
- Wash more cars. With NoPileups as a safety net, your crew can feel more confident about increasing roller speed and reducing gaps in between cars. In fact, you can run up to 20 more cars per hour during peak times.
- Improve your reputation and customer satisfaction. NoPileups prevents reputation-killing collisions and gives customers peace of mind. They’ll also appreciate the faster service your wash will be able to provide by preventing downtime and increasing tunnel capacity.
- Enhance tunnel performance. You can use NoPileups reporting to identify and fix problem areas in your tunnel. Our team also monitors your system for potential issues within your tunnel.
- Reduce downtime. Every collision in your tunnel stops production and increases wait times. NoPileups reduces those collisions and allows you to quickly address and fix any collision threats.
- Avoid damage costs. While driver-error is often the cause of in-tunnel collisions, car washes often take the burden of the damage claims. In addition to preventing collisions, NoPileups also gives you video evidence to clear you from liability when a collision does occur.
- Decrease labor costs and turnover. Employees are often assigned to tunnel lookout and receive the blame when they’re unable to prevent an accident. They also often take the brunt of angry customer complaints. That stress can lower morale and send good employees elsewhere.
“NoPileups is a HUGE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. The people who have it have the ability to wash more cars safely than the guy down the street.” — Bill Martin, Metro Express
In-Tunnel Collision Prevention
Unlike other anti-collision systems that use loop pads or other types of sensors to determine where a vehicle should be, NoPileups uses video and advanced computer technology to track where the vehicle actually is. NoPileups protects cars across the entire length of the tunnel. It automatically stops the conveyor when a collision threat is detected and takes a 15-20 second video so you can identify the cause of an issue.
With Smart Exit, NoPileups protection extends beyond the end of the conveyor, monitoring 10-15 feet beyond traditional tunnel exit collision avoidance systems. Smart Exit detects when vehicles stopped at the end of the conveyor create a collision threat, automatically stopping the conveyor to prevent the collision and restarting it when the situation clears. Relying on NoPileups’ computer vision rather than loops or photo eye sensors, it prevents the false positives that often plague other systems.
Smart Exit is perfect for tunnels with tight egresses onto busy roads, belt conveyors, high-volume tunnels and full-service tunnels where cars must wait for aftercare services.
Monitoring and Support
In addition to your NoPileups technology, you will receive support and monitoring services from our industry-leading service team who:
- Handles support emails and calls from 5 am to 8 pm EST daily
- Makes routine adjustments to fine-tune NoPileups for your unique environment
- Categorizes and notifies you of each stop
- Assists with camera and wash equipment troubleshooting
- Provides you with video footage when requested
- Monitors the NoPileups server to ensure uptime
- Performs routine software updates and server maintenance
Delivered to your inbox every Wednesday, these reports provide new insights about your wash so you can optimize your operational efficiency. Reporting is included at no additional cost with an active NoPileups Support Agreement.
- Compare productivity indicators for multiple locations so you can identify and duplicate efficiencies
- See how close vehicles are loaded during peak hours to ensure you are maximizing throughput
- Identify and address what causes stops so you can keep your conveyor running
- Discover which locations have the most collisions prevented to better understand how to fix common issues
- Know when Smart Exit is stopping vehicles at the end of the tunnel so you can address bottlenecks
- Have reports sent to key team members with only the locations that are relevant to them
Request NoPileups reporting by emailing Support@NoPileups.com or calling (833) 667-4538.